We’re always looking to add capable people to our team, or as we like to say, to our Pack. We incorporate a variety of different skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences into our group – different perspectives help us build the strength of our Pack to meet our customers’ needs.
When we have specific job openings, we’ll post them on this page, but you’re welcome to submit your resume any time.
The Westwind Pack works together to achieve long-term, sustainable results for our customers, suppliers, employees, and community through continued innovation and relationship development. As a technology company that serves both Federal and commercial sectors, we take our customers and our work seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun or know when to kick back and relax.
Westwind offers an attractive benefits package that includes: competitive compensation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) with matching contributions.
Different perspectives help us build the strength of our Pack to meet our customers’ needs.
This position performs a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments, planning meetings. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our Director of Sales and ensure our day-to-day sales administrative functions run smoothly.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Non-Exempt; Hourly; No supervision of employees
• Ability to support a high performing Sales team with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
• Ability to approach every task with enthusiasm
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality with employee and customer confidential information and protects the company’s operations
• Follows up on tasks assigned to the sales team by the Director of Sales
• Organizes and maintains Sales files and records
• Digitize paper files to electronic and store on Teams files
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending OEM educational workshops and participating in sales events
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Has the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Assists Director of Sales or Inside Sales Manager with order or invoice issues
• Daily communication with Director of Sales, Inside Sales Manager, or sales staff for on issues with purchase orders
• May participate in project-based work as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years of administrative or business experience
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with considerable tact and diplomacy
• Ability to employ basic reasoning skills
• Knowledge of computer software such as QuickBooks, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Database programs (VarCommerce, FileMaker, Contraqer, etc.)
• Knowledge of organizational operations and procedures
• Should be good with numbers and must have analytical skills
• Must have strong people skills
• Must display exceptionally strong Communication skills
• Should have good organization and customer services skills
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Potential Job Openings
We anticipate new opportunities to grow our Pack. If you have recent employment experience in the IT industry, sales, government contracting, supervision / management, or office administration with an emphasis in bookkeeping, Westwind might be the employer for you.
Making the leap to a new career? We’d like to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Westwind is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Masks mandated and vaccines may be required.